- It is the sailor’s responsibility to load and unload the boat.
- All boats are to be tied onto the allocated racks by the dates assigned to the tickets.
- There will be NO any additional boat transfer arrangement after the scheduled date.
- All boats will return to National Sailing Centre on dates specified in the tickets.
- Upon receipt of payment, a sticker label will be issued to you at front office. You are required to stick the label on the trolley prior to the transfer.
- Trolley without sticker will NOT be transferred.
- Boat rack is allocated based on First Come First Served basis.
- The SingaporeSailing Federation, instructors and staff will not be held responsible any losses and damages during the transportation of boats and trolleys
Upon purchase of the ticket, you agreed to the above note
Looking for something to do this December? Why not take up sailing!
Terms and Conditions for Basic Sailing Course:
- Successful graduates be certified Level 1 Sailing Proficiency ( Subject to passing)
- Pre requisite: Minimum 14 years old to start and able to swim at least 50m without a personal flotation device
- Ratio: 1 instructor to 6 students
- Singapore Sailing Federation reserves the right cancel specific sessions due to lack of participation (Minimum 4 to start course)
Terms and Conditions for Optimist Junior Course:
For more information, email Joa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5D4N Sailing Training Camp.
New initiative to bring you that enrichment stay-in overnight program you have been looking for. Trained by our national coach, tracked with our in-house fitness matrix for the National Training Squad, you cannot be any closer to this than already being in the national squad.
Silver fleet camp will be head by our Nat “B” coach, Nilju Chinakrit and assisted by Jackson Ho, our double-handed coach. Silver fleet participants will be well prepared to challenged their path to Gold.
Gold fleet camp will be head by renown Fernando Alegre. The man needs no further introduction, you are exposing your child to The National Coach.
When training is over, the sailors get to unwind and mingle with their friends over dinner. Building friendship bonds that could last a lifetime as they sleep over to energize for the the next day’s training.